Creative Computing’s Higher Education Advanced Dashboard User Portal “HEADs UP” Solution
Higher education institutions are under tremendous pressure to manage enrollment more efficiently, increase student retention, and increase donor contributions, among other challenges. While there are numerous decisions to make, the challenge is to access the right data, collect it, integrate it, analyze it and most importantly … share one version of the truth – quickly! But with disparate data sources, millions of student records, lack of institutional standards, and the need for quick insights as core issues, where do you begin?
Institutions are now turning to analytics to deliver smarter outcomes; but rather than scouring data for hours, a simplistic and intuitive view of the collected data can now be presented using Creative Computing’s HEADs UP (Higher Education Advanced Dashboard User Portal). We call it, “one version of the truth”.
- Certified by IBM and built on Cognos
- Pre-configured dashboard and data set – just load and secure
- Online, distributed and mobile
- Not a full data warehouse solution
- Consolidates key data from a variety of sources
- Online access to data in a logical, easy and useful format
- Uses recognized academic KPI metrics (Admissions, Enrollments, Retention & Graduation Rates, Financial Aid, Alumni, Faculty & Staff, Finance and more)
- Fully allows for customizations given unique KPIs.
- Simplifies presentation via graphical representation
- Allows exploration and viewing of data from different perspectives
- Provides a “single version of truth” for key institutional metrics
- Establishes foundation for data governance and policies
CCI’s HEADs UP Solution helps Institutions:
- Measure learning effectiveness
- Manage financial performance
- Reduce risk and complexity
- Easily and seamlessly integrate existing data sets
- Reduce the number of hours that are spent on development and analysis of the same information
- Gain a unified definition of how each department consumes data
- Establish enterprise standards
- Increase information sharing between departments